- 1 Hour Tour
- Around the Year
- Pick & Drop
- English, Hindi, Arabic, Urdu.
- Tour guide
Burj Khalifa Dubai
Burj Khalifa is the pinnacle of engineering and architecture. It stands at a height of 828 meters in the sky whereas it is the largest building in the world. Burj Khalifa is a mind-blowing masterpiece that has become one of the biggest tourist attractions since its construction. Adventure in Dubai offers a tour package that will take you through Burj Khalifa like never before.
Visit this famous skyscraper and experience its neck-breaking height. You can’t see the top of the building standing up close to it. The tour package of Burj Khalifa Dubai includes a visit to the 124th-floor observation deck. The tickets to this deck are included in the tour package.
Burj Khalifa has it all in it. Top of the line restaurants, high-class entertainments in the base of the building, top-notch apartments and much more. There are Dubai Mall and Dubai fountain resting in the base of the Burj Khalifa. Tourists from all around the world are amazed by the wonderful design of this building.
Travel through different sections of this building. Take pictures from your device while roaming around Burj Khalifa and see the astonishing interior design of the building. Take your family and friends with you on this mesmerizing journey through one of the biggest buildings in the world.
Burj Khalifa Dubai is one of its kind. It's not every day you see a building standing so high in the sky that the air flights are alerted about its existence. To avail of this wonderful opportunity, book your tickets along with your family members with us at Adventure in Dubai and see the wonderous journey from the start till the end.
Recommended: Dubai City Tour
- Entrance Ticket to 124th Floor Observation Deck.
- 30 Minutes Tour at Observation Deck.
- This tour doesn't include transfers, the best and cheapest way to reach is through public transportation, i.e ( Taxis, Metro etc.) or you can book private transfers from us, just send us request.
- Passport copy / Emirates ID is mandatory to carry during this trip.
- Adult rate will be 200 AED and Child rate will be 160 AED, if you are booking between 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
- Please mention the required time slots for Burj Khalifa in special request section while making the booking, we'll try our best to get your desired slot or will provide you the best available options.
- Burj Khalifa Tickets are subject to Availability.
Cancellation / Amendment / Refund Policy:
- This tour is non cancellable / Non amendable tour.
- This booking can only be confirm after receieving the payment to our bank. ( bank details will send to your email and you have 24 hours to send it )
- Once booked no refund will be provided.
- If we are not able to book the tickets as per your desired time slot we'll not make the booking until unless we get the confirmation from your end, if you don't agree to the time slot provided by us we'll not make the booking.
Schedule & Pricing
|Pick up||As per Requirment|
|Drop Off||After tour finish|
|Adult Price Above 9 Years||AED 150|
|Child Price 3 to 9 Years||AED 125|
|Infant Price Upto 3 Years||0|
|Availability||Round The Year|
|Languages||English, Hindi, Arabic, Urdu.|
|Good to know||Avoid Flip Flops|
ReviewsLeave a review
This tour was indeed the highlight of our trip to Dubai! Enjoyed every minute of it!! We were picked up by our driver Sahib who welcomes us with a smile. He is such an excellent driver cum tour guide. Very knowledgeable, he could answer all our questions about the country. He is also an excellent driver and for someone with motion sickness like myself, I was thankful to be seated in front beside him as that surely helps a lot in managing the motion sickness. He was very reassuring and ensured that we all had our safety belts on for the sand dunes bashing particularly. He constantly checks on us in the car to ensure that we are all doing alright. At the campsite, he came especially to the 4 of us who took his car to ensure that we had our dinner and even brought the drinks to us. Am very thankful to get him as our guide. Upon arrival at the campsite, we were given shawarma first to fill our hungry stomachs as they prepare the BBQ dinner. This is an excellent service as we were really hungry after all those sand bashing. We were indeed well fed as the BBQ dinner was also awesome! The other best thing is everything is already included, the food, the camel ride, the sandboarding, the falcon show. You only need to add money for the ATV if you want. I just wished that the camel ride was a little longerrr. Hehe.. Apart from that, I stronglyy recommend this tour and you shouldnt leave Dubai without it. ;)
Excellent tour, guides are knowledgeable however staying relevant is important for the guides, being over friendly doesn't help as tours might feel uneasy. Over all experience was super the company has experienced drivers and well maintained cars. We reached the camp at maghrib, one thing I missed was maghrib adhan in the desert it would have been breath taking for Muslims and experience of the glorious words for non Muslims. When we can have other announcements and loud music on public address why not adhan. Javaid was a good guide very friendly.
This tour has many features, with some being wonderful and others being very fine. We were picked up promptly as arranged at our hotel by Ali (our guide and driver) and he told us about some interesting features of Dubai on the way to "the desert." Once there, he raced us "over desert and dunes" in the 4x4 and it was thrilling to those whose previous experiences have been somewhat subdued. To the rest of us, it was fun and scenic. We then went to a "modern oasis" where we were able to ride quad bikes (driving them ourselves) and ride a camel. Again, for those who'd had these experiences before, this was "fun" and for the others it was "delightful."
Awesome Desert Safari tour with my family.